Thursday 13 December 2018

Feedback from the mega crit

Feedback from this crit was supportive and mostly positive, it was slightly too close to the end to be able to make any changes to my project. I regret not bringing in the physical costumes to display alongside my 2d work. However i feel like the work was fairly self explanatory. Once again it was a fairly un-insightful crit in terms of knowing how to improve my work. Our peer group are all very kind and never seem to be brutally critical which i feel is what some of us would prefer/need. I appreciate that some people would not want harsh critical feedback and i imagine the tutors has been told to stay fairly impartial but i do not feel like this leads to the most effective useful outcomes after crits. It nice to have a clearly understanding of your shortcomings and where you need to shift your focus, rather than being told well done and keep going for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment